PN rescues fishermen near Churna Island
KARACHI (APP): Pakistan Navy has rescued 21
fishermen onboard a fishing boat Bin Muhammad II
near Churna island in the Arabian Sea on
A Pakistan Navy press release issued here said
that upon receiving distress call from the fishing
boat, Pakistan Navy immediately mobilized its
three ships PNS Shamsheer, PNS Alamgir and PNS
Zulfiquar along with two helicopters operating in
the area to undertake search and rescue operation.
The rescue team spotted the fishing boat and after
hectic operation spanning over three hours,
rescued all 21 fishermen onboard.
The rescued persons were shifted to PN ship
Alamgir where they were given necessary medical
treatment and food.
Later, the ship sailed for Karachi along with the
Pn Rescues Fishermen Near Churna Island
- Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
- +Senior Moderator
- 9,512 posts
Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:14 PM
- All great ideas are simple. The trick is to see them before others.
- Vegre nem butulok tovabb (Finally I am becoming stupider no more) -the epitaph Paul Erdos wrote for himself
- "speak softly, but carry a big stick" - Chinese proverb
- History shows that there are no invincible armies and that there never have been- Stalin
- "Why does shame and self-loathing become cruelty to the innocent?"- Anne Rice
- “In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.” Hunter S Thompson
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts Clear